SEASON 2 CASTING QUESTIONNAIRE
“Ultimate Cowboy Showdown” on INSP, hosted by Trace Adkins, is returning for a second season in 2020. If you’re a fierce competitor, an incredible cowboy, and an expert cattleman, apply now for your chance to compete for more than 50K in prizes.
First Name *
Last Name *
Contact Number *
Date of Birth *
City and State you are originally from *
Please submit 3 recent photos of yourself. Photo 1: *
Who is your current employer and what is your job title? *
What tasks are you required to handle at work? *
What does being a cowboy mean to you? *
Please list your last 5 jobs: *
Please rate your skills on the following from 1-10 (10 being the highest):
Are you Married and do you have any children? *
If yes, what are their names and ages? *
What is your motivation for doing this show? *
How could $50K in prizes change your life? *
Have you ever been on any other TV Shows? *
Have you ever been convicted of any crimes, including a misdemeanor or a felony? *
How did you hear about this show? *
Building Structures (Pole Barns etc)
Problem Solving *
What kind of competitions or challenges would you like to see if you competed on Season 2? *
1. You must be at least 18 years of age as of Jan 1, 2020.
2. You must be a U.S. citizen or a legal US resident with a valid Social Security number.
3. You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until after one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the episodes of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
4. You hereby give the following representations, warranties, acknowledgements, consents and releases:
(a) By signing below, I hereby represent, warrant, acknowledge, and agree that: (i) I have read and I meet and agree to be bound by the eligibility requirements; (ii) I have completed this application honestly and accurately; (iii) if any of the information in this application is found to be false or incomplete, this will be grounds for dismissal from the Program participant selection process, and/or from the Program contest (if any), if selected; (iv) even if I meet the eligibility requirements, Producer has no obligation to further contact me, to interview me, and/or select me as a participant; (v) even if I am selected as a participant, Producer has no obligation to conduct the Program contest (if any) or produce the Program has no obligation to exhibit it, even if produced; (vi) I agree to keep strictly confidential all information about the Program that I may acquire during the participant selection process and/or during my participation in the Program (if applicable); (vii) all decisions by Producer concerning selection of the participants are final and not subject to challenge or appeal; and (viii) Producer has no obligation to return any materials submitted by me as part of the application whether or not I am selected as a participant.
(b) By submitting this application, I hereby consent to the recording, use and reuse by Producer (Bala Productions, Inc) and any of the Released Parties of my voice, actions, likeness, name, appearance, biographical material, and any information contained in, derived from or obtained in connection with my application to be a participant in the Program or in any materials submitted by me in connection with my application (collectively “Likeness”), as edited, altered, or modified by Producer or by any of the other Released Parties, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, in or in connection with the Program or any other work. I agree that the Released Parties or any of them may use all or any part of my Likeness, and may alter or modify it regardless of whether or not I am recognizable. I further agree that the Released Parties exclusively own all right, title, and interest (including, without limitation, all copyrights) in and to any and all recordings made by them and in and to any and all video that I have provided in connection with my application and any other materials that I have provided or may provide in connection with my application or the Program (collectively, the “Materials”), including, without limitation, the right to edit, alter or modify the Materials and to use all or part of the Materials and my Likeness in any and all media now known or hereafter devised worldwide, in perpetuity. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, if I perform or include any music (other than music supplied to me by Producer) in connection with my application or the Program, I represent and warrant that I own all rights to such music, and I grant Producer the right to record, reproduce and publicly perform any such music in and in connection with the Program or any other work. Without in any way limiting the waivers and releases set forth herein, I waive any claims to royalties of any kind, whether accruing now or in the future, from Producer for the use of any such music, including, without limitation, any applicable copyright, public performance, mechanical and synchronization royalties. I further agree that Released Parties may use my Likeness and the Materials in connection with any promotion, publicity, marketing or advertisement. I grant the rights hereunder whether or not I am selected to participate in the Program in any manner whatsoever. I understand that I will not be paid any money for giving Released Parties these rights or for signing this application.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY. Whether or not I am selected to be a participant on the Program, I shall keep in strictest confidence and shall not, and shall not authorize or cause others to, directly or indirectly, use or disclose to any third party at any time (i.e., prior to, during, or after the taping or exhibition of any episode of the Program) any of the following, which is the exclusive property of Producerl: any information or materials that I may read, hear or otherwise acquire or learn in connection with or as a result of my participation in or in connection with the Program, including without limitation, any information or materials concerning or relating to Producer, the business of Producer, any program produced by Producer, including, without limitation, any information concerning or relating to the Program, the Program applicants, the Program participants, the location(s) of the Program, the events contained in the Program, the outcome of any episode of the Program, and the contents of this application or any other agreement or document that I sign, have signed or receive from Producer at any time(collectively, the “Confidential Information”). I acknowledge and agree that my obligations with respect to confidentiality set forth in this application shall continue in perpetuity. In no event will I have the right to terminate my confidentiality obligations under this application. I acknowledge that in the event I breach the confidentiality or any other provisions of this application, my breach may, in the sole discretion of Producer result in my being disqualified to participate as a participant in the Program. I further acknowledge that a breach by me of any of the confidentiality provisions of this application would cause Producer irreparable injury and damage that cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by damages in an action at law, and, therefore, I hereby expressly agree that Producer shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief to prevent and cure any breach or threatened breach of any of the confidentiality provisions of this application by me.
6. RELEASE AND AGREEMENT NOT TO SUE. To the maximum extent permitted by law, I irrevocably and unconditionally release each of the Released Parties from any and all liability arising out of my participation in or in connection with the Program, including, without limitation, the recording of my Likeness and the Materials, my participation in the participant selection process of the Program, and any exploitation of the Program, my Likeness or the Materials, on any legal theory whatsoever (including, without limitation, personal injury, rights of privacy and publicity, false light and defamation) (the “Released Claims”). As used herein, “Producer” shall include Bala Productions, Inc., its licensees, successors, and assigns, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, and representatives. I agree that Producer may license, assign, and otherwise transfer this application and all rights granted by me under this application to any person or entity.
7. CHOICE OF LAW. This application shall be interpreted under the internal, substantive laws of the State of California without regard to the conflicts of law provisions thereof.
8. MEDIATION & ARBITRATION. The parties agree that if any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement cannot be settled through direct discussions, they shall endeavor first to settle the controversy or claim by a mediation administered by JAMS under its applicable rules. IF THE DISPUTE IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM, INCLUDING THE SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE, SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (THE “JAMS RULES”, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE RULE PROVIDING THAT EACH PARTY SHALL PAY PRO RATA ITS SHARE OF JAMS FEES AND EXPENSES). THE JAMS RULES ARE AVAILABLE AT WWW.JAMSADR.COM, AND A FURTHER COPY OF THE JAMS RULES SHALL BE PROVIDED TO ME BY PRODUCER UPON REQUEST. THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF MEDIATORS AND ARBITRATORS SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE (i) AN EXPERIENCED ARBITRATOR WHO IS EXPERIENCED IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA, OR (ii) A RETIRED JUDGE. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES. UPON THE CONCLUSION OF ANY ARBITRATION PROCEEDINGS, THE ARBITRATOR SHALL RENDER FINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW AND A WRITTEN OPINION SETTING FORTH THE BASIS AND REASONS FOR ANY DECISION REACHED AND SHALL DELIVER SUCH DOCUMENTS TO EACH PARTY TO THE DISPUTE. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUBJECT TO THE REMAINDER OF THIS PARAGRAPH, THE DAMAGES RECOVERABLE BY THE PARTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND SUCH PARTIES WAIVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO GRANT ANY REMEDIES THE PARTIES TO ANY DISPUTE HAVE WAIVED HEREIN. FURTHER, I AGREE THAT GIVEN THE UNIQUE NATURE OF THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY, AND THE IRREPARABLE DAMAGE TO PRODUCER, NETWORK AND THEIR LICENSEES THAT WOULD RESULT FROM DELAYING OR PREVENTING THE EXHIBITION OF ANY PROGRAM PRODUCED HEREUNDER, I MAY NOT SEEK OR OBTAIN ANY INJUNCTIVE RELIEF THAT WOULD PREVENT ANY SUCH PARTIES FROM EXHIBITING, MARKETING, OR OTHERWISE EXPLOITING ANY PROGRAM PRODUCED HEREUNDER, OR OTHERWISE GRANTING ANY THIRD PARTY THE RIGHT TO DO ANY OF THE FOREGOING. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT WITH RESPECT TO THE ARBITRATION OF ANY FEDERAL OR STATE CLAIM I BRING THAT ARISES FROM UNWAIVABLE PUBLIC RIGHTS, WHETHER STATUTORY OR NONSTATUTORY, THE FOLLOWING SHALL APPLY: THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD ANY REMEDY THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN AVAILABLE IN COURT; THE PARTIES SHALL BE PERMITTED DISCOVERY ADEQUATE TO SECURE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION TO PRESENT SUCH CLAIM OR DEFEND AGAINST SUCH CLAIM; AND PRODUCER SHALL PAY ALL TYPES OF COSTS THAT ARE UNIQUE TO ARBITRATION.
I have read, understand, and agree with the foregoing. I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM GIVING UP CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS UNDER THIS APPLICATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MY RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS APPLICATION. SIGN HERE: *